As you all know, at Snugpak we LOVE the outdoors! Many people have bucket lists but just never get round to doing them – this could be due to time constraints, lack of will or lack of money. Still, we believe anything’s possible, especially outdoors, and, if you put your mind to it you can achieve anything. Our Top Ten Outside Bucket List might seem grand and impossible but just imagine how you’d feel if you’d achieved it! Or maybe you have a better top ten yourself? If so, we want to hear it!
Here’s our spectacular top ten:
- Camp on the edge of the cliff at Easter Island and contemplate what made the civilization there cut down all the trees
- Swim in the real sea with real whales (not a sea park!)
- Go deep into the Amazon jungle and spend a month with an indigenous tribe. Sleep in a hammock and get away from everything!
- Stand at the top of Angel Falls in Venezuela, the world’s highest waterfall
- Travel by helicopter into the crater of a volcano in Iceland
- Spend a week hauling across the Antartic icecap
- Scuba dive at the Great Barrier Reef
- Travel the entire length of the Great Wall of China
- Live on an uninhabited island by yourself for as long as you can without going crazy (see how long you can survive with Snugpak kit)
- Travel down the Nile from its source to its end
Have you achieved any of the above? Send us your pictures – maybe between us we can tick off the Snugpak Bucket List! Or add to it with your outdoor dreams! Lets chat on Facebook and Twitter about the great outdoors and all the possibilities…..